For the player seeking better feel and tighter shot dispersion in a lower launch, low spin high performance golf shaft.
PROFORCE AXIVCORE Green wood shafts are a tour-proven design that integrates AXIV – a true weave, 4-axis material – within the inner walls of the tip section only, providing a flexurally stable, torsional responsive tip profile for lower ball flight, reduced spin and better shot-making control without sacrificing feel. This tip-balanced shaft’s center of gravity is closer to the tip so players can better feel the position of the clubhead throughout the swing. The Green Series uses superior high modulus carbon fiber in the butt and mid section and is available in multiple weights and flexes to fit various swing profiles.
- AXIV material (tip section only)
- Tip balanced
- Multiple weights
- High modulus materials
- Tour proven
- Provides stability and power without sacrificing feel
- Lower CG allows players to feel the clubhead throughout the swing
- Fits a variety of players
- Superior performance
- Performance tour players demand