The Recoil ZT9® iron shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
ZT9® is the first ever material to be utilized in a golf shaft.
recoil is the first to utilize zt9 for the ultimate in feel and stability.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ZT9® = for better impact strength and feel
- Higher damping provides better elongation of material to increase damping rate for better feel on mishits.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
Recoil- It's more than a reaction. It's a revolution.
*Taper tip available upon request.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque (deg)||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 460 ZT9 F2||A||62g||4.6°||High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 460 ZT9 F3||R||69g||4.0°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 470 ZT9 F4||S||72g||3.9°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 265|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil™ ZT9 Iron||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"||3.5"||4.0"|